YouTube Red Apk Mod Background Play is Premium ads free (no ads ) version of YouTube. YouTube Apk Red Mod android apps is the paid subscription service that YouTube offers that comes with a lot of features.
Those features are like No Advertising or Video Ads whatever. Second one is about YouTube Background Play APK and of course offline videos. A lot of people don’t know really what YouTube Red APK is.
Best reason to get YouTube red APK is no ads. such a big deal because how many people are sitting there watching tons of videos and have seen the same ad over and over or maybe seen a lot of ads throughout the day. think about how much time throughout a year you spend on YouTube just watching advertisements.
Features of YouTube Red Apk are
- No need to uninstall official YouTube, can install as a secondary YouTube.
- Works on a Chromecast.
- Whole new ad blacking method
- Simplified mod to enable background playback
- Enable/Disable background playback via Settings
- Force VP9 Codec option for better video quality and lesser bandwidth usage.
- Override Max Resolution Limit
- Preferred Video Quality switch
- Enable/Disable Info Cards on videos
- Enable/Disable Suggestions Cards on videos.
- You can Enable/Disable channel branding watermark on videos.
- Pinch to zoom enabled on all device
Requirements and additional information
|Required Android||4.1 and up|
|Google Play Rating||4.4 Stars|
YouTube Red Apk Mod 12.45.56 for ARM devices | Download Now
For x86 devices | Download Now
How to Install YouTube Red Apk Mod
In brief first we need to Install downloaded YouTube Red Apk file. After installation process completes, you have to Install microG in order to login your Google account.
Step 1: Install YouTube Red Apk normally.
- First, you must find an APK file which was downloaded from above link
- Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Newer versions of Android do things a little differently. Rather than check a global setting to allow installation from unknown sources, you’ll be prompted to allow your browser or file manager to install APKs the first time you attempt to do so.
- Now open Downloads, tap on the APK file, and tap Yes when prompted. The app will begin installing on your device.
Step 2: Install microG to fix Login & Chromecast issue
Download the microG and Install it as you would normally install just like YouTube Red. After installing Apk login to your Google account and enjoy your YouTube Stuffs ad free.
That’s it! You successfully installed YouTube Red 12.45.56 Apk version. I hope you are not getting any difficulty to download the Apk file via mediafire link. Play YouTube video in background without uninstalling official YouTube Apk.