X-plore Apk donate 2020 unlocked 4.19.03 latest version is right here for download via MediaFire link.
X-plore File Manager is a file management tool that lets you explore all your folders on your Android. You can copy, paste, and move any file, and in general manage all of the content on your phone or tablet’s memory.
With X-plore File Manager, users can explore not just any folder or file, even if it’s compressed (ZIP, 7Zip, RAR), but also any file in APK format, just as with ZIP content.
X-plore File Manager also allows you to share files through WiFi, work with folders in the cloud, access FPT or FTPS servers, and manage shared folders on a local network. All this straight from the app’s interface.
Speaking of which, the interface of X-plore File Manager is perfectly adapted to touchscreen devices, so you can perform any action with just a few taps on the screen.
X-plore key features are
You may explore internals of the device, and if you’re power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data – backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
- WiFi file sharing: Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
- SQLite database viewer: X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries
- Donate features unlocked. (Mod)
- This app has no advertisements
X-plore Apk donate 2020 latest version 4.19.03 | Download Now from MediaFire link
Minimum requirement to run this Mod Apk is Android 4.4 KitKat.
Credit goes to balatan for Moded Apk.
How to Install X-plore Apk donate version 2020
In order to Install “xplore apk donate version 4.19.03” 2020, you have to follow the below mentioned instructions.
- First, you must find an APK file which was downloaded from above link
- Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Newer versions of Android do things a little differently. Rather than check a global setting to allow installation from unknown sources, you’ll be prompted to allow your browser or file manager to install APKs the first time you attempt to do so.
- Now open Downloads, tap on the APK file, and tap Yes when prompted. The app will begin installing on your device
X-plore File Manager app allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside. This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at the same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.