If you are searching for Android 10 Custom ROM for UMIDIGI F1 then you are at right site. Now you can Install Lineage OS 17 for UMIDIGI F1 Android 10 through unofficially build. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 17 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a UMIDIGI F1 user.
UMIDIGI F1 got a big 6.3 inches FHD + waterdrop notch display, Helio P60 processor, a large battery capacity powered with 5150mah and Android Pie version Installed. If you’re looking for ways to customize the software for more features or for optimizing the performance and battery life, then you can do so by installing Lineage OS 17 Android 10. In previous article we share Install Unofficial 3.3.1 TWRP for UMIDIGI F1.
Android 10 Lineage OS 17 ROM for UMIDIGI F1
Since the ROM is based on Android Q, you shall be able to enjoy all the new features like A system-wide dark mode, smart Reply for all messaging apps. New easy sharing menu, quicker access to settings, a standard depth format. And also overhauled permissions, Wi-Fi sharing via QR code and Focus Mode. Along with the official Android 10.0 features, the Lineage OS 17 also brings tons of features and customisation option which allows using your phone beyond the Stock Firmware.
This ROM is bought to the users by xda forum Senior Member PeterCxy. Before we go ahead UMIDIGI F1 Lineage OS 17 Android Q download and Installation guide, let us take a quick look at what is working and what is not. According to the original XDA thread, the Rom is in beta stage.
There are some bugs present in ROM as Volte not work due to MTK’s proprietary extensions. Also sometimes data connection can be randomly lost during re-connections, this can be fixed by a reboot. Here are some screenshots of Lineage OS 17 for UMIDIGI F1 Android 10.
- Take a full backup of all the data on the phone.
- Charge the phone to a sufficient battery level. This shall help avoid any sudden shutdowns during the flashing process.
- Your phone should be on the latest official build before flashing this ROM.
- Unlocked Bootloader and latest TWRP Recovery must be installed on your device.
Make sure to fulfill all the requirements stated above before you follow the procedure below
Download Lineage OS 17.0 for UMIDIGI F1
LineageOS 17.0 ROM Zip | Download Now
GApps for Android Q: OpenGApps
The links were directly sourced from the original XDA thread, thanks to recognized developer PeterCxy! Although we will try our best to keep this post updated. But we encourage you to always check the XDA thread to get the latest version available.
How to Install Lineage OS 17 for UMIDIGI F1 Android 10
- Download LineageOS 17.0 Rom and Nano Gapps zip files on to your Smartphone.
- Place it to phone’s external storage.
- Boot device into TWRP Mode.
- Once entering the TWRP, Take Nandroid Backup. (In case of bootloop, you can easily restore your phone.)
- (Only follow this step if your device storage is encrypted) In TWRP, clear phone’s memory (full) by selecting ‘Wipe’ option. Once done, select ‘Swipe to Factory Reset’ perform factory reset.
- Go to ‘Wipe’ > ‘Advanced Wipe’ and select the following partitions: Cache, Dalvik/ART cache, System, Vendor, and Data.
- Return to TWRP settings, Tap ‘Install’ button and select the ROM’s .zip file in the external memory.
- Now approve the installation by tapping ‘Swipe to Confirm Flash’
- Repeat the above step and flash the GApps ZIP package this time.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on ‘Reboot System’.
Flashing of the custom ROM begins and after few minutes, a message ‘Successful’ appears on the screen, thus completing installation. When your phone boots, it shall be running LineageOS 17 ROM. So, go through the initial setup by following the on-screen instructions. You can further root your UMIDIGI F1 on Android Pie by flashing Magisk 20.1 using TWRP.
So, you have just been able to download and install Android Q-based Lineage OS 17 for UMIDIGI F1. If you have any questions regarding the ROM or the installation process, use the comments section below