3.2.1 stable TWRP Recovery for Samsung C7 Pro is now available. In this guide we will show you how to Install TWRP on Galaxy C7 Pro C701F/DS. Installing TWRP will allow you to install custom ROMs, kernels, mods, take Nandroid backups and restore them, and also flash Magisk installer zip to root your phone.
Samsung C7 Pro was launched in January 2017 powered with Snapdragon 626 processor clocked at 2.2GHz. There is 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. It runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 out of the box. If you’re looking for ways to customize the software for more features or for optimizing the performance and battery life, then you can do so by installing custom ROMs or kernels. But to do any of that, you must first install TWRP Recovery on your phone.
Advantages and Disadvantages of TWRP
Before you furher go through the guide, you must know features and disadvantages of using TWRP and avoid any confusions.
- Taking Nandroid backups and restoring them.
- Installing custom ROMs, kernels, mods, and any other flashable zips.
- Installing partition images (system, boot, etc)
- System Updates will no longer work once you flashed custom binaries.
- KNOX will be tripped once you flashed custom binaries to your phone. Your warranty may be voided. However, this may not affect you if your country, European Union, for example, forces Samsung to provide hardware warranty regardless of software status.
Now that you’re here for it, go ahead and follow the instructions below on how to install TWRP Recovery on your device.
First of all, ensure that you fulfill all the requirements in order to successfully install TWRP on your phone.
- Take a complete backup of all your data. Although this procedure will not wipe any data on your phone, it would be wise to safeguard your data in case anything goes wrong.
- In order to flash TWRP recovery, you must first enable OEM unlocking and unlock the bootloader of your device.
- Download and install USB drivers of your specific phone’s brand on your PC.
- Download and Extract the ODIN Tool ZIP file on Desktop
- Last, ensure that you have charged your phone to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns in midst of the installation process.
twrp-3.2.1-c7proltedd.tar | Download Now
The links were directly sourced from the original XDA thread, thanks to developer aapav01!
Now follow the guide -‘Install TWRP Recovery using Odin Tool‘ to Install the TWRP Recovery on your Samsung Smartphone without any issues. I hope you successfully “Install 3.2.1 Stable TWRP Recovery for Samsung C7 Pro C701F/DS”. If you have any questions regarding the procedure, or have any doubts before you proceed with it, then do let us know through the comments section below.