Are you searching Android 10 Custom Rom for Smartron srt phone ? If yes, then you are at place. This guide we help you to Download & Install Superior OS Rom for Smartron srt Android 10.
SuperiorOS is a AOSP based ROM works on android OS 10 Q. Aim of the this ROM is to fullfil the demands of users regarding features , Stability & perfermance.
The Smartron srt.phone 64GB comes with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD Full HD (1,080 x 1,920 pixels) display and runs on Android v7.1.1 (Nougat) OS.
SuperiorOS Phoenix Custom ROM for Smartron srt phone Android 10
Today custom ROMs are getting more popular than stock ROM. This is possible due to the open source nature of Android. Custom ROM allows a person to maximize the performance of his smartphone and gives more control to the user. Besides, stock ROM has its set of performance limitations.
A custom ROM, as the name suggests, is created with customisation with respect to a user community’s requirements. So, it overcomes the limitations that stock OS brings.
The Superior OS ROM is not publicly available thanks to Shreehari9535. This is an unofficial attempt by the developer to help the custom OS enthusiasts to enjoy Android 10 on their rimo02a . All of the features are working as they would work on the stock firmware.
First of all, ensure that you fulfill all the requirements in order to successfully install Custom ROM on your phone.
- Take a complete backup of all your data, it would be wise to safeguard your data in case anything goes wrong.
- In order to flash Custom ROM, you must have TWRP installed on your phone.
- Last, ensure that you have charged your phone to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns in midst of the installation process.
Now that you’re here for it, go ahead and follow the instructions below on how to Install Unofficial SuperiorOS Phoenix Rom on Smartron srt Android 10.
SuperiorOS Phoenix Rom zip | Download now Gapps | Download Now
The links were directly sourced from the original XDA thread, thanks to recognised developer ! Although we will try our best to keep this post updated. But we encourage you to always check the XDA thread to get the latest version available.
How to Install SuperiorOS Phoenix for Smartron srt phone Android 10
- Download Pixel Experience Rom and Magisk(optional) zip files on to your Smartphone.
- Place it to phone’s external storage.
- Boot device into TWRP Mode.
- Once entering the TWRP, Take Nandroid Backup. (In case of bootloop, you can easily restore your phone.)
- Now tap Format Data and continue with the formatting process. This will remove encryption and delete all files stored in the internal storage.
- Go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe, then select the System partition and then Swipe to Wipe
- Return to TWRP settings, Tap Install button and select the ROM’s .zip file in the external memory.
- Now approve the installation by tapping Swipe to Confirm Flash
- Repeat the above step (7) and flash the Gapps ZIP package this time.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on Reboot System.
Flashing of the custom ROM begins and after few minutes, a message Successful appears on the screen, thus completing installation. When your phone boots, it shall be running PE ROM. So, go through the initial setup by following the on-screen instructions.
So, you have just been able to download and install Android Q-based Pixel Experience for Smartron srt Android 10. If you have any questions regarding the ROM or the installation process, use the comments section below