Pixel Experience Rom for Umidigi A5 Pro Android 10: Great! As expected Umidigi A5 Pro gets Android 10 not officially, but via a Custom ROM update.
If you are searching Pixel Experience installation guide on your Umidigi A5 Pro. If yes, then you are at right place. Because here we share step by step guide to Download and Install Pixel Experience Rom for Umidigi A5 Pro. As we all know that the codename of Umidigi A5 Pro is breeze.
Android 10 ROM for Umidigi A5 Pro
Since the ROM is based on Android Q, you shall be able to enjoy all the new features like A system-wide dark mode, smart Reply for all messaging apps.
New easy sharing menu, quicker access to settings, a standard depth format. And also overhauled permissions, Wi-Fi sharing via QR code and Focus Mode.
Along with the official Android 10.0 features, the PE Rom also brings tons of features and customisation option which allows using your phone way beyond the Stock Firmware.
This ROM is bought to the users by xda forum Senior Member Hadenix. Before we go ahead Pixel Experience Android Q download and Installation guide, let us take a quick look at what is working and what is not.
According to the original XDA thread, the Rom is in beta stage which in initial one. There are some major bugs present which are VOLTE and offline charging. Although all major features are working very well.
- Take a full backup of all the data on the phone.
- Charge the phone to a sufficient battery level. This shall help avoid any sudden shutdowns during the flashing process.
- Your phone should be on the latest official build before flashing this ROM.
- Latest TWRP Recovery must be installed on your device.
Make sure to fulfill all the requirements stated above before you follow the procedure below
Pixel Experience Rom zip | Here
TWRP image | Here
Latest Magisk zip
The links were directly sourced from the original XDA thread, thanks to recognised developer ! Although we will try our best to keep this post updated. But we encourage you to always check the XDA thread to get the latest version available.
How to Install Pixel Experience for Umidigi A5 Pro Android 10
- Download Pixel Experience Rom and Magisk(optional) zip files on to your Smartphone.
- Place it to phone’s external storage.
- Boot device into TWRP Mode.
- Once entering the TWRP, Take Nandroid Backup. (In case of bootloop, you can easily restore your phone.)
- Now tap Format Data and continue with the formatting process. This will remove encryption and delete all files stored in the internal storage.
- Go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe, then select the System partition and then Swipe to Wipe
- Return to TWRP settings, Tap Install button and select the ROM’s .zip file in the external memory.
- Now approve the installation by tapping Swipe to Confirm Flash
- Repeat the above step and flash the Magisk ZIP package this time.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on Reboot System.
Flashing of the custom ROM begins and after few minutes, a message Successful appears on the screen, thus completing installation. When your phone boots, it shall be running PE ROM. So, go through the initial setup by following the on-screen instructions.
So, you have just been able to download and install Android Q-based Pixel Experience for Umidigi A5 Pro Android 10. If you have any questions regarding the ROM or the installation process, use the comments section below