Muslim Pro Premium Apk 2020 latest version 11.0.1 is right here for download via mediafire link.
Muslim Pro: Azan, Quran, Qibla is the perfect app for followers of Islam, who will have a lot of features available to them once they have this app installed on their Android device.
This application contains everything a Muslim can need to follow the precepts of his faith wherever he goes.
Muslim Pro key features are
Over 30 million users have already downloaded its APK for Android or its iOS version for iPhone.
- Exact prayer schedules according to the user’s location.
- Visual and sound notifications for prayer times with different voices to be chosen.
- Fast times (imsak and iftar) during the Ramadan.
- Digital tasbih to count the prayers.
- Quran’s scriptures that can be read out loud in MP3 format, with phonetics and translations.
- Tajwid with different colors to learn how to improve the pronunciation of the texts.
- Locator of nearby halal restaurants and mosques.
- Qibla compass to find the exact direction to Mecca.
- Muslim calendar to accurately establish the holy dates.
- The 99 names of Allah.
- Greetings cards.
They’ve done so due to the wide range of functions offered by this app translated to the most spoken languages in the world (English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Chinese…)
You already know what Ramadan is and how demanding it can be for any believer. The ninth month of the Muslim calendar requires its followers to fast (apart from a few exceptions) from dawn to dusk.
Download Muslim Pro Premium Apk 2020
Muslim Pro Premium Apk 11.0.1 latest version No Ads | Premium features are unlocked
For armeabi-v7a | Download Now
For arm64-v8a | Download Now
Minimum Android requirement to run the Apk is 4.0.3
How to Install Muslim Pro Premium Apk 2020 on Android
In order to Install “Muslim Pro Premium 11.0.1 Apk“, you have to follow the below listed or mentioned instructions.
- First, you must find an APK file which was downloaded from above link
- Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Newer versions of Android do things a little differently. Rather than check a global setting to allow installation from unknown sources, you’ll be prompted to allow your browser or file manager to install APKs the first time you attempt to do so.
- Now open Downloads, tap on the APK file, and tap Yes when prompted. The app will begin installing on your device.
Therefore, the Muslim Pro Premium Apk 2020 also helps you out with the timetables, prayers, and other obligations of this period. This function also calculates when the following Ramadan months are going to be, just in case you were wondering when will it be in 2020.