Mi Flash Tool Download latest version 2020: XiaoMiFlash is a tool developed by Xiaomi to Flash Stock Firmware (Fastboot Files) on the Xiaomi Phones. Sometimes whenever you flashed Custom ROMs and if you want to get back to MIUI or also you can update your device to latest OS through this tool. It is also helpful when device stuck at Mi Logo (Boot loop).
What to do if you accidentally Soft bricked your device or It gets hard bricked? Then this tool is the only solution to do recover from it. You can easily flash MIUI fastboot ROM of your phone using this Mi Flashing app.
The app is also useful when the new updates come out you can directly download Fastboot files from Xioami official site can flash using this easily.
Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Download Features
Easy Installer and Potable:
Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool comes as an easy installer (.exe or .msi). Just by click on the .exe or .msi file, you can install this tool in your computer. ADB Tool, Mi Tool, and drivers are all included in this tool’s installer package.
In-built USB Driver:
The Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool comes with Microsoft RNDIS and MTP, Qualcomm USB Serial and Google ADB drivers. So, after installing this tool, you don’t have to install USB drivers separately.
Three Flashing Options:
Unlike other flashing tools, Xiaomi Mi Flash comes with three flashing options i.e., “Flash All Except Data & Storage“, “Flash All Except Storage” and “Flash All“. You can flash firmware on your Xiaomi device using all of these three methods but we recommend you to use “Flash All Except Storage” option.
Points To Remember While using Tool
- Make sure to uninstall any previous version before installing the latest.
- It only supports Windows 7 or above systems with 32-bit and 64-bit architecture. Windows XP or below are not supported.
- Please note that this tool supports only Xiaomi’s Qualcomm Devices.
- Using this flash tool, you can flash firmware (Fastboot files). For that You must have to Unlock Bootloader
- You can download Xiaomi USB drivers.
- If you don’t know how to use this tool, then follow our guide How to use Xiaomi MI Flash Tool for flashing firmware.
How To Use Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on Windows
Step 1: Mi Flash Tool Download
Mi Flash Tool Download 20191030 latest version | Download Now
Once you have successfully downloaded Mi Flash tool for your Windows PC from above link, extract it on your PC and proceed to the steps below on how To Use Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on Windows.
Step 2: Download Flash file
Download Xiaomi stock ROM firmware (based on the model of your device) and extract it to a folder in your computer.
Step 3: Launch Mi Flash Tool
- Open up the extracted folder and click on the “XiaoMiFlash.exe” file to launch the MIFlash Tool application.
- After clicking, windows defender will prevent the exe file to perform any task.
- Click on “More info” the windows defender will ask confirmation either “run anyway” or don’t run. Select Run anyway
- In next step MiFlash home interference appears on screen. Click on “Install” to install drivers.
Once you click on the install file, XiaoMiFlash Tool will start driver installation automatically.
Step 4: Load file and Flash
- Now, switch off your Xiaomi device and boot into the Fastboot mode by pressing and holding the Power and Volume Down buttons. Once your device boots into the Fastboot mode
- Connect your Xiaomi smartphone or tablet to your computer using the original data cable. Once done, go to the MiFlash Tool and click on the “Select” button to choose the firmware folder.
- Once you have selected the firmware file, click “Flash” on MI Flash Tool to launching the firmware flashing process.
- Please wait until it completes installation of this tool on your Windows OS. It will take a minute or two for the flashing process to get finished and once it does, you will see the “Success” message as shown in the screenshot below.
That’s it! The detailed guide “how to use Mi Flash Tool Download latest version 2020” your Windows PC. If you have like this guide share the post to forums, Comunity, Reddit, Quora, etc. and help others. If you have any queries or difficulties feel free to drop a comment