This article will guide you to Install Lineage OS 16 for ZTE Axon 10 Pro Android Pie 9.0 Custom Rom. Lineage OS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. Grab the latest unofficial beta version of LineageOS 16.0 and follow the below given instructions to Install the Rom without any issues.
ZTE recently entered the flagship smartphone game again with the launch of the Axon 10 Pro, which serves as an awesomely priced, decent flagship entry that mostly stands out because of the value it gives you for your money. ZTE Axon 10 Pro (codename: A10P3251, A10P3351) launched in February 2019. The phone came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie .
Android Pie-based LineageOS 16 ROM for ZTE Axon 10 Pro
Since the ROM is based on Android Pie, you shall be able to enjoy all the new features like Adaptive Battery, Revamped Quick Settings and Notifications, Smart Replies, and more. Along with the official Android 9.0 features, the Lineage OS 16 also brings tons of features and customization option which allows using your phone beyond the Stock Firmware.
This ROM is bought to the users by xda forum Senior Member Unjustified Dev . Before we go ahead ZTE Axon 10 Pro Lineage OS 16 Android Pie download and Installation guide, let us take a quick look at what is working and what is not. According to the original XDA thread, the Rom is in beta stage. You can’t use this Rom as a daily driver but we hope developer will give us a stable version very soon. As any update came, we will definitely publish it. Here are some screenshots of Lineage OS 16 for ZTE Axon 10 Pro
- Take a full backup of all the data on the phone.
- Charge the phone to a sufficient battery level. This shall help avoid any sudden shutdowns during the flashing process.
- Latest TWRP Recovery must be installed on your device.
Make sure to fulfill all the requirements stated above before you follow the procedure below
Download LineageOS 16.0 for ZTE Axon 10 Pro
LineageOS 16.0 ROM Zip | Download Now
GApps for Android Pie: OpenGApps
The links were directly sourced from the original XDA thread, thanks to developer Unjustified Dev! Although we will try our best to keep this post updated. But we encourage you to always check the XDA thread to get the latest version available.
How to Install Lineage OS 16 for ZTE Axon 10 Pro Android Pie 9.0
- Download LineageOS 16.0 Rom and Nano Gapps zip files on to your Smartphone.
- Place it to phone’s external storage.
- Boot device into TWRP Mode.
- Once entering the TWRP, Take Nandroid Backup. (In case of bootloop, you can easily restore your phone.)
- (Only follow this step if your device storage is encrypted) In TWRP, clear phone’s memory (full) by selecting ‘Wipe’ option. Once done, select ‘Swipe to Factory Reset’ perform factory reset.
- Go to ‘Wipe’ > ‘Advanced Wipe’ and select the following partitions: Cache, Dalvik/ART cache, System, Vendor, and Data.
- Return to TWRP settings, Tap ‘Install’ button and select the ROM’s .zip file in the external memory.
- Now approve the installation by tapping ‘Swipe to Confirm Flash’
- Repeat the above step and flash the GApps ZIP package this time.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on ‘Reboot System’.
Flashing of the custom ROM begins and after few minutes, a message ‘Successful’ appears on the screen, thus completing installation. When your phone boots, it shall be running LineageOS 16 ROM. So, go through the initial setup by following the on-screen instructions. You can further root your ZTE Axon 10 Pro on Android Pie by flashing Magisk 20.1 using TWRP.
So, you have just been able to download and install Android Pie-based Lineage OS 16 for ZTE Axon 10 Pro. If you have any questions regarding the ROM or the installation process, use the comments section below