This guide we will help you to download and Install Evolution X Poco F1. Are you searching best Android 10 Custom Rom for Poco F1 BERYLLIUM ? If yes then you are at right.
The POCO F1 is the most affordable Snapdragon 845 phone, and that isn’t likely to change ever. The POCO sub-brand is helmed by Xiaomi’s Lead Product Manager Jai Mani, who has been integral to Xiaomi’s growth in India over the years.
It has a 6.18-inch display with an 18.7:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top. The phone packs in a 4000mAh battery and has support for Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3. It is a dual hybrid SIM slot and has support for 4G as well as VoLTE.
Android 10 Rom Evolution X for Poco F1
Today I am back with another custom ROM called Evolution X 3.3 for Poco F1. Which is an Android Q 10 AOSP ROM with latest version kernel. Evolution X is a ROM with more near to stock pixel device experience and with extra few customization’s.
These ROM is perfect for the gamer who wish to get more chicken dinners with continuous high intensive gaming and at the same time there wont be lag performance, with gaming mode you can play games without getting interrupted by the notifications.
There is an inbuilt feature for screen recording, partial screenshot, double tap on status bar to lock the screen, Network meter on the status bar, option to turn off the screenshot sound.
This ROM is bought to the users by xda forum Senior Member blitzfire3. Before we go ahead Evolution X Android Q download and Installation guide, let us take a quick look at screenshots and what are the requirements.
- Take a full backup of all the data on the phone.
- Charge the phone to a sufficient battery level. This shall help avoid any sudden shutdowns during the flashing process.
- Your phone should be on the latest official build before flashing this ROM.
- Latest TWRP Recovery must be installed on your device.
Make sure to fulfill all the requirements stated above before you follow the procedure below
Download Lineage OS 17.0
Evolution X 3.3 ROM Zip | Download Now
Gapps are included within the Rom. So you don’t need to flash Google Apps.
The links were directly sourced from the original XDA thread, thanks to recognized developer ! Although we will try our best to keep this post updated. But we encourage you to always check the XDA thread to get the latest version available.
How to Install Lineage for Install Evolution X for Poco F1 Android 10
Important – Minimum firmware version requirement to flash the Rom is 9.6.20
- Download Rom on to your Smartphone.
- Place it to phone’s external storage.
- Boot device into TWRP Mode.
- Once entering the TWRP, Take Nandroid Backup. (In case of bootloop, you can easily restore your phone.)
- Now tap Format Data and continue with the formatting process. This will remove encryption and delete all files stored in the internal storage.
- Go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe, then select the System partition and then Swipe to Wipe
- Return to TWRP settings, Tap Install button and select the ROM’s .zip file in the external memory.
- Now approve the installation by tapping Swipe to Confirm Flash.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on Reboot System.
Flashing of the custom ROM will take few minutes, a message Successful appears on the screen, thus completing installation. When your phone boots, it shall be running Evolution X ROM. So, go through the initial setup by following the on-screen instructions.
So, you have just been able to download and install Android Q-based Official Evolution X for Poco F1 BERYLLIUM. If you have any questions regarding the ROM or the installation process, use the comments section below