This guide will help you to install Eulah Rom One UI For Galaxy C7 Pro Android Pie themed. The aim of this Custom ROM is to provide latest Samsung one UI Pie features. It’s a One UI DEODEXED rom featuring further themabilty and customization.
The Galaxy C7 Pro is shipped with Android 6.0.1 out of the box and upgradable to Android Oreo 8.0 with Samsung’s on flavor on top of that. Their is no further major OTA update for this phone. But you can taste the Android Pie features in Eulah 2.0 Rom. For that you must have TWRP Recovery installed on your Samsung device. If you don’t have TWRP Recovery installed on Galaxy C7 Pro then follow the guide Install 3.2.1 Stable TWRP Recovery for Samsung C7 Pro C701F/DS.
Eulah Rom 2.0 features
There are lots of features available in Rom but we listed only key features
- From Base firmware (9.0 overlay over oreo)
- Magisk rooted & busy box installed
- Has an fully permissive kernel so that user can have full access
- Tweaked Ramdisk
- 1 Feb 2019 security patch
- All Samsung Apps Pie version
- Added Youtube Vanced
- Quicker Boot Loading Time
- And many more…
Eulah Romv2.0 | Download Now
Fix patch zip | Download Now
The links were directythly sourced from the original XDA thread, thanks to developer jesvi!
How to Install Eulah Rom One UI For Galaxy C7 Pro Android Pie
- Download custom ROM and required files on to your Smartphone from downloads.
- Boot into TWRP Mode.
- First of all take backup of your current Rom. (In case of bootloop, you can easily restore your phone.)
- Once entering the TWRP settings menu, clear phone’s memory (full) by selecting ‘Wipe’ option. Once done, select ‘Swipe to Factory Reset’ perform factory reset.
- Return to TWRP settings and tap ‘Install’ by the selecting .Zip file in the phone’s memory.
- Come back to TWRP menu setting to approve the installation by tapping ‘Swipe to Confirm Flash’
- After Following All The Steps, You Should See The Eulah Splash Logo . There After The Aroma Installer Will Guide You
- Now you need to Install ‘fix patch’ via TWRP Recovery itself.
First boot may take time may be 10 to 15 minutes. There may also be one or two force close during the first setup but these occur only once and neglect it because during the first boot which are common in most ROMs. Note that, Eulah ROm is based on Android Oreo firmware.